Congratulations to the Wildcats on their first Tour. A narrow semi-final loss and unbeaten against the English! It was a long day for our young team, but we were all impressed by the way they handled themselves, on the journey, on the pitch and off the pitch. This is the whole point of end of season tours and we look forward to taking the boys on many more adventures in the future.
For the record, the Captain's Cabin Tour Awards went to...Top Try Scorers: Dylan and Luca. Top Taggers: Arthur and Ike. Sportsmanship Award: Sam. Best Traveller: Cam. Fittest player: Ethan. Best passers: Duncan and Josh. Team Player Award: Eddie. Play of the day: Tom R.
If anyone missed out on the photos they can be bought online, HERE.
1. Wednesday training as usual 4:30 Underhill
2. Penclawdd Tournament next Sunday. All day. Last major event of the season
3. Ospreys half time rugby at Liberty Stadium on second weekend in May (day to be confirmed)
4. Presentation night will be at the rugby club on a Wednesday mid May (TBC)
5. Wednesday training (and skills / multi-sports) will continue in May / June.